Ahhh the day after Christmas. A day of relaxation, comfy clothes, reading, tea sipping, and looking at the same presents over and over again. It also happens to be the day where I have decided to start a blog. Maybe I am taking this relaxation thing too far? We will see!
Both my sisters have a blog, both of which are very cute and well written (maybe one written a tad better...that's what she went to school for!) I have decided to start one and see where it goes and if I can keep up. A large reason my sisters have a blog is because they are actually talented cooking in the kitchen and always trying to make new foods. I am the sister that just eats all the things they make!
With that in mind I think the reason for this blog will be to tell you what I am eating, to tell you what goes on in my classroom (did I mention I was a teacher?) and to tell you all the reasons why being an Ellingwood is in fact a very elegant thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment